Sunday, 20 August 2017

British boy confirmed as being among victims of Barcelona attack



British boy Julian Cadman was among the 13 people killed in the Barcelona terror attack, it has been announced.

The seven-year-old died after a van was deliberately crashed into pedestrians on Las Ramblas on Thursday.


His family said: "Julian was a much loved and adored member of our family. As he was enjoying the sights of Barcelona with his mother, Julian was sadly taken from us.


"He was so energetic, funny and cheeky, always bringing a smile to our faces. We are so blessed to have had him in our lives and will remember his smiles and hold his memory dear to our hearts.


"We would like to thank all those who helped us in searching for Julian. Your kindness was incredible during a difficult time. We also acknowledge we are not the only family to be affected by the events, our prayers and thoughts are with all people affected."



Julian Cadman is missing following the Barcelona attack



"We would like to thank all those who helped us in searching for Julian. Your kindness was incredible during a difficult time.


"We also acknowledge we are not the only family to be affected by the events, our prayers and thoughts are with all people affected."


The Spanish missing persons bureau had earlier confirmed his death.


In a statement, it said: "Julian Cadman's family has told us he is unfortunately one of the victims of the attack and has asked us to thank all the people who have spread the news.


"In these very unjust, hard and painful moments, we accompany Julian's family and friends. Rest in peace."




SKY            News.