Saturday, 25 November 2017

Two men interviewed by detectives after Oxford Circus panic



Two men have been interviewed by detectives after an altercation at a central London Tube station created mass panic on Friday, police have said.

 
The men, aged 21 and 40, attended a police station voluntarily following an appeal, and the inquiry is continuing.


Sixteen people were treated after they were injured fleeing Oxford Circus station, following reports of gunshots being fired on a Central Line platform.


There was no evidence any weapons had been fired, police said.


Officers want to speak to anyone who was at Oxford Circus underground station at the time of the evacuation.




BBC      News.