Thursday, 7 December 2017

Primark remove 'dangerous' Christmas candle from sale



A picture of a Primark candle bursting into flames has gone viral, after a mother-of-three took to Facebook to raise awareness of the potential hazard.

 
Jenny Ferneyhough purchased the £5 candle - which she said developed into "massive flames" after an hour of burning - in Manchester on Saturday.


The 33-year-old's Facebook post has been shared 145,000 times.


Primark said it is removing the product from sale and investigating the matter.




BBC     News.